Data center transformation from legacy stand-alone structure (servers, storage, switches, cabling) to unified computing systems, using virtualization and advanced backup solutions.
Hyperconverged platforms virtualized computing, software defined storage, virtualized networking, clustering, hybrid cloud, fiber transmission medium, virtual security, unified management and provisioning systems.
- Reduced operations cost, by using a smaller number of devices, space, energy consumption.
- Enabled hybrid cloud platform for best user experience and secured data availability.
- Moved to centralized administration and control roles.
- Enhanced services provisioning.
- Increased security of data and user information.
- Ability to access data virtually form anywhere and at any time.
- Increased application performance using the smart computing platform.