Unified communications (UC) involves the process of integrating real-time communication services such as
- instant messaging (chat).
- presence information.
- telephony (including IP telephony).
- video conferencing.
- call control and speech recognition, with non-real-time communication services such as unified messaging (integrated voicemail, e-mail, SMS and fax). UC is not a single solution, but a set of products that provide a consistent unified user interface and user experience across multiple devices and media types.
Unified communications solutions include:
- Call Management & Control
- Voice Mail
- Contact Center Solution
- Social Media Collaboration
- IP Telephony Solutions
- Telepresence & Conference Solutions
- Mobile Collaborations
- Cloud Collaboration Solutions
Benefits of Unified Communication solutions include:
- Increased Employees Productivity
- Team Based Increased Productivity
- Organizational Agility
- IT Operations Transformation
- Overcome Seasonal Workflows
- Overcome Talent Shortages
For More Information And UnderMarket Prices